Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Week #19

Yesterday, marked Week #19.  Now...  We only have 5 more days until we find out if we are having a BOY or GIRL.  I cannot stop thinking about it.  I am even having dreams!  I definitely have my intuition.  I guess we will see if I am right very soon!  

There are so many friends this Summer that had babies or friends who are now pregnant.  My friend (Jenny) who is due the same day as me, just found out they are having a boy.  She thought they were having a girl!  Another friend  (Jodi) who is due a couple of weeks before me, is also having a boy.  I am just anxious to find-out.

Baby Bump Photo - Week #19

This week, I did not gain any weight but my belly did grow about a half an inch!  I felt pretty good this week.  I got tired one day so I took a nap.  It was hard to sleep that night.  Since the weather got hot this week and now it is not even suppose to hit 60 today, my allergies have been bothering me. 

Last night, Chris and I, walked around at the mall and Target.  We had a great dinner at this place called Dengeo's.  It has a variety of food.  I had a Greek Salad and Chris had Ribs.  It was so good!  Kohl's had a huge sale on Carter's.  So many cute clothes for both boys or girls.  Hopefully, the sale is still going on next week because we want to go back and buy some stuff!

No plans for the weekend!  It is suppose to be right around 60 all weekend.  Of course, College Football and NFL.  Church on Sunday.  The Bears do not play until Monday Night Football against the Packers.  That should be a great game since we both tied for first place.  So exciting!

Off to make some Hazelnut Coffee and wait for Chris to get up...  He loves to make us breakfast on Saturday mornings.  Today, he is going to make cinnamon french toast.  Yummy!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment