Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Week #17

Week #17 - WOW!  Time sure does fly by...  We are almost half way there and very excited to find out whether we are having a BOY or a GIRL.  I definitely have a gut feeling but we will find out in about 3-weeks.  The Second Trimester definitely is a lot easier.  I take a nap now maybe once a week, if that.  I have a lot more energy and a huge appetite.  I still go to the bathroom a lot, especially during the night.  Oh, and, for the past month or so, I have been craving Chef Boyardee Ravioli (ate it everyday at lunch).  Never really ate it before my pregnancy, however, now I think I am starting to get over that craving.  Wonder what my next one will be?


Each week on Friday, Chris takes a photo of me and my belly.  I also measure my belly and weigh myself.  This was a BIG WEEK!  I gained one pound and my belly grew a whole inch.  Earlier this week I was thinking that my belly felt a bit bigger!  :)

Yesterday, we drove to Michigan for my Sister's 25th birthday.  We cooked out at my Mom's house and had a bon fire with smores.  The weather really started to feel like FALL and we loved it!  We headed back this morning so that we didn't miss any College Football.  Right now, as I am typing, we are watching the ND/MI game.  Go ND!


Chris and I enjoying the bon fire at my Mom's house...  Chris enjoyed the smores.  And, you can tell that I am pregnant!  


My Mom (GramJo) and I...  She is so excited about becoming a Grandma!  She has her gut feeling too on what we are having but I disagree with her!  :)

Tomorrow (Sunday), we are heading to Soldier Field for Opening Day of the Bears.  They are playing the LIONS and we are hoping for a WIN.  I got Chris the tickets for his birthday and we are looking forward to attending!  Planning to go to Wabash Tab for a GREAT cheeseburger and fries before the game.  Be sure to check back for more photos and another update.

No comments:

Post a Comment