Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Did I Feel Baby Moving???

I know that I already wrote a blog post earlier today BUT...  I was doing some laundry and I think I felt Baby Brophi move.  I cannot be for sure but it was definitely a different type of feeling.  It felt like a snake slithering around.  LOL!  It was pretty low, maybe near my bladder.  This is all very new to me.  It was only for a few short seconds but I definitely felt something that I have not felt before.  

I was told at our last ultrasound, at the end of 13-weeks, I had an anterior placenta, which means I would not feel our Baby until later.  As the pregnancy gets further a long, the Baby obviously grows and the placenta moves.  This is all what I have been told and read.

I am one happy Mommy-to-be!  Looking forward to our OBGYN Appointment on Wednesday and will definitely ask the technician at our 20-week ultrasound about my placenta again.  Yipppeee...  :)

3 comments:

  1. There is NOTHING like feeling your baby move. As miserable as I was towards the end of my pregnancy...that is the one thing I always miss when I'm not pregnant! ENJOY it. PS. LOVE that you started a blog, it's nice to be able to keep up with what people are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shelby! I LOVE having this blog. I want to write in it all the time, especially now that I am further a long. So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete