Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Week #16

As of yesterday (Friday, September 3, 2010) I was 16-weeks!  Chris took me on a "Sweet 16 (Weeks) Date" last night.  We LOVE walking around downtown Evanston in the Fall.  Since last night felt exactly like Fall, we went to dinner, walked around a bit, and went to Borders.  We had dinner at Chili's.  It was pretty good!  I had chips/salsa and Cajun chicken pasta.  YUMMY!  Chris had ribs with french fries.  Borders is always fun for us.  We like to read the new magazines and look at the baby book section.  So many books out there to read and I sure do LOVE reading!  Right now, I am reading a book called TOUGH CUSTOMER by Sandra Brown.  I love her, great author.  There are a couple more books I want to read by her and I also like Michael Connelly.  

Below is a photo of my Baby Bump for Week #16.  I can't believe we only have 4-weeks left until we find out a BOY or a GIRL!  We are very anxious to officially find out so we can start preparing the nursery and putting together our Baby Registry!  We are planning to register at Babies R Us and maybe one other place.  I found this really cute crib bedding at Beyond Bedding online so maybe there as well.
Well...  College Game-Day starts today and we couldn't be happier.  This truly is my favorite time of year.  We both LOVE football season.  It is also Labor Day Weekend and the first weekend in several weeks that we haven't had ANY plans.  So, I am excited about that too.  Off to make some Hazelnut Coffee and Chris is making bacon and eggs.  Ahh...  Our house is going to smell so good and all the windows are open!  It's only about 60 right now!  LOVE IT!  More blogs later this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment