Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Chicago Bears: 3-0 (2-MORE DAYS!)

Last night was the best Monday Night Football ever!!!  The Bears WON!  It was a very exciting game.  Well, the second half maybe not so much the first.

Chris and I were looking forward to this game all week!  Both the Bears and the Packers were undefeated thus far.  So, we knew this was a big game.  The Bears did not look so good in the first half but really seems to be a great second half team.

When the game was tied and the Packers fumbled...  I think I wet my pants!  It was recovered by the Bears!  We were not able to score a TD from it BUT Robbie Gould won it for us!  So exciting...

Because of all the excitement, I did not get to bed until after 11:00 PM, which is late for me.  I am sure I will be tired tonight.  But it was well worth it.  The Bears are now the ONLY UNDEFEATED TEAM IN THE NFC.

AND...  2-more days until we find out whether we are having a BOY or a GIRL.  Time went by very fast yesterday and I am hoping for the same these next two-days.  It is hard not to think about it!!!  We go very early on Thursday so basically, I will just wake-up and get ready!

Off to clean-up, have some "me" time, and start my day!  Have a great Tuesday!  Loving this Fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment