Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Like Christmas Eve - Only Better!

Tomorrow we will know if we are having a SON or DAUGHTER!  Wow!  That sounds strange to say.  We both are very excited, anxious, and ready for tomorrow morning!

Our family and friends are also very excited.  We have a list of people to call tomorrow after we get home.  I bet our Moms definitely will not be able to concentrate on anything until we call them with the big news!  This is like Christmas Eve ONLY SO MUCH BETTER!

Our appointment is at Evanston Hospital (where we will deliver) at 8:15 AM CST and I am not sure how long the 20-week ultrasound will last.  We have a unique way of finding out whether we are having a boy or girl.  I will blog all about it tomorrow.  

Well...  I am off to make some mac and cheese for my wonderful Husband.  He got 3 teeth pulled today and I am taking care of him!  I love being a Wife!  Oh, and, Survivor is on tonight too!

Stay Tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Have fun tomorrow morning! The 20 week ultrasound is pretty thorough so you should get plenty of time to see all of Baby's organs and bones. They will measure everything! Our ultrasound tech was pretty quiet while she did all of the measurements because she was concentrating, but then she described everything to us and let us ask lots of questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds so exciting, Melissa! Thanks for letting me know that! Hope you are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete