Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Week #18 - Start of Month 5

Hello Week #18 and Month 5!  

It seems like I was just writing in our blog about Week #17 and now it is a week later.  These weeks sure do fly by...  But I am enjoying every bit of being pregnant.  Above is my Baby Bump Photo for Week #18.

Each week on Friday, I get an email from BabyFit about the growth progress of our Baby.  In addition, Chris takes a photo of me, I weigh myself, and I also measure my belly.  This week I gained 3-pounds!!!  My belly measured 37.5-inches.  Also, Chris got me this great book for my birthday that I read every week.  It is called, "The Complete Illustrated Pregnancy Companion."  I LOVE IT!

I was too tired to write in our blog last night.  So, it is now Saturday morning.  I couldn't sleep because I was excited to write!  Last night, we went to Lou Malnati's for dinner.  We have not been there very much since I have been pregnant, probably at most 3-times.  It is a very heavy meal.  But now, pretty much anything in-front of me, I will eat!  LOL!

Today, it is cloudy and suppose to rain a majority of the weekend.  Chris is going to make eggs with onions, bacon, and toast.  Yummy!  We plan to just relax and watch college football most of the day.  I am going to make Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup.  It is starting to get cooler outside so looking forward to more comfort-food meals.  Chris is going to make his Chili tomorrow.  It is the best!  Church tomorrow and more football!  Go Bears!

Looking forward to the upcoming week.  We have a OBGYN Appointment on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 at 12:00 PM.  We usually go to Olive Garden after for lunch.  I love the soup, salad, and breadsticks.  I am excited about this appointment because we will discuss the 20-week ultrasound.  Since I will be 20-weeks on Friday, October 1, 2010, I am hoping to set the appointment for that day.  We both do not want to wait any longer!

That is about all for this week...  I am feeling pretty good!  Only took one nap this week.  Still pretty stuffed up.  I think it is allergies.  I guess the only big change is my appetite!  In fact, I am hungry now!  Off to stuff my face!  Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I chuckled when you said you go to Olive Garden after your appointments...we did the same exact thing! Just wait another few months and your appointments will get closer, which means more trips to get soup, salad, and breadsticks! At the end you'll be going once a week! =) I am glad you are feeling well and I can't wait to find out what you're having!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Oliver Garden, Joli! It is just a couple of buildings down from our OBGYN Office. I look forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun stuff! Sounds like a weekend of good food for you guys as well :) AND the BEARS WIN AGAIN - woooot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm....I've been thinking about Olive Garden all morning thanks to your post, haha.....

    ReplyDelete