Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby Brophi Video

Chris and I are trying to make as many videos as possible, especially since we are about half way through the pregnancy.  We both want to be able to look back on these times.  I am sure days, weeks, months, and years from now we will be thankful we made all these videos.  See below...


This is my second blog post today...  As you can see, I love blogging.  If you want to know more about our appointment today, read below.  Be sure to vote BOY or GIRL since we find-out in 7-DAYS!!!  Wow!  So exciting...

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed watching the video of you guys, so nice you can both share everything together,a ll the doc visits, etc. :-) I voted boy!?
    Love you
    Mom K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video!! Cant wait to start shopping!!! Love you two!

    ReplyDelete