Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Chicago Bears!!!

For Chris' Birthday, I got him tickets to the Chicago Bears Season Opener at Soldier Field.  It was yesterday!  I can't believe football season is finally here.  We both love this time of year.  Most of our weekends are spent watching College and NFL.  It's fun and relaxing!

We got up early and headed down to the Wabash Tap for cheeseburgers and fries at 10 AM.  Chris had a Miller Lite and I had a Diet Cherry Coke.  Yummy!  It truly is a great burger.  Probably my second favorite to In-N-Out Burger.


Wabash Tap - Chris and His BFF, Miller Lite!

 
Wabash Tap - Me and My BFF, Cheeseburger and Fries

Our seats were great!  We could see everything!  And, we were in the Media Deck and out of the sun.  The best part was seeing the Chicago Bears Players come out of the "Bear."  There was fireworks, smoke, etc.  It gave my goosebumps and I almost cried!  


Chicago Bears "Bear" Tunnel 


Here We Go!!!

I forgot to mention that some of the Chicago Blackhawk Players were announced along with the Stanley Cup before the game started.  That was the second time this year we saw them at Soldier Field.  Last time at the Bon Jovi Concert in July.  

More Photos from Our Exciting Afternoon...
Baby's 1st Football Game!!!


It was such a beautiful day at Soldier Field.  Perfect for a football game.  We both enjoyed the day very much and can't wait to go back again next year.  Happy Birthday to my WONDERFUL HUSBAND!  I love you!

BEARS WIN!!!  Lions 14; Bears 19

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh - I saw the 4th quarter and was so worked up - must have been SO fun to see it live!!
    You look so cute in your blue & orange :)

    ReplyDelete