Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Boy or Girl??? - 09.30.10

Today, we had our monthly OBGYN Appointment.  It was very fast this time.  We like being her first appointment of the day!  I think we will plan to go around 12 PM every time, if possible!

The appointment went GREAT!  Below are more details.  We go back for our next OBGYN Appointment on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 12:15 PM.  I just love going to the doctor.  I get so excited and she is wonderful.
Weight:  144-Pounds
Baby's Heart Beat:  Between 150 and 160
Blood Pressure:  110/70

I gained a total of 5-pounds in the last 4-weeks with a total of 7-pounds since the beginning of my pregnancy.  I definitely have been eating a lot the past 4-weeks.  Everything sounds so good!  

After our appointment, we went to Olive Garden!  It is a tradition for us to go after our appointment.  It is right by our doctor's office.  As usual, it is always SO GOOD!  We both had soup, salad, and breadsticks.  I am full now!  Yummy!

AND...  WE SCHEDULED OUR 20-WEEK ULTRASOUND!!!  The countdown is ON!  We go on Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 8:15 AM.  SEVEN DAYS!!!  We cannot wait to find out whether we are having a BOY or GIRL.  Stay tuned...

2 comments: