Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Week #28

Week #28
Hello Third Trimester


WOW!  We are now in the final trimester...  Approximately 12-weeks and we will be parents!  Chris and I are so thrilled to be starting this next chapter in our lives!  We get so excited about Baby Brixen.  Every time we see baby clothes, diapers, or anything really, we start to get emotional.  It is such an exciting time, especially with the holidays!

This week was a short one!  We both worked on Monday and Tuesday.  But I left Wednesday open to bake and get any last minute items for Thanksgiving.  I will have a long blog post later about our Thanksgiving with videos and photos.  We have had a very fun-filled, relaxing weekend thus far!  I definitely am confused on my days, though!

Not too much went on this week...  Next week, we will be busy with a couple of important meetings, deals that need to be closed, and getting ready to travel to MI for our Baby Shower next weekend!  We are looking forward to seeing my family, it has been since the end of October.  It is always nice to go back to MI and relax!  

Be sure to check back soon for a Happy Thanksgiving blog update.  We will have at least two videos and some photos to share with all of you!  And, of course, I write about our entire weekend.  I just love blogging...  Enjoy! 
 

1 comment:

  1. you look so great! awww, welcome to the thirs trimester - so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete