Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Week #25

Week #25 - Baby Bump Photo


Not too much bigger from last week...  I measured my belly and weighed myself this morning, it was about the same as last week!  Right now, my belly measures 40-inches!  Baby Brixen is growing and I LOVE IT!

This week, I felt great.  Had a lot of energy and got a lot of stuff done for the business and around the house.  I wonder how long this energy will last??!!??  I am sure now that I am 3-weeks out from my Third Trimester, I may start to get tired again.  I do notice at night, I get really tired and in bed by 9:30 PM or 10:00 PM at the latest.  It hits me all of a sudden and I can barely keep my eyes open!

I was able to wash all of Brixen's clothes this week.  I am sure he will get tons more but I wanted to get a head start.  It was so fun!  I am still deciding how I want to organize everything.  When it comes to organizing, I can get a bit annoying.  I always want everything perfect!  I know it will all come together but for now, I just hung most of the clothes in his closet and folded the onsies and blankets.  I took some photos...



Brixen is getting a head start on a lot of his clothes thanks to our family!  Like I said, I am not sure how I am going to organize everything but for now, it starts with NB on the left and goes up in month-sizes.  LOL!  So many cute clothes!  I love it!  Also, I took a couple other photos of his nursery...  It is a work in progress but is coming together.  Once I get everything cleaned out, I will vacuum and wait for the furniture to arrive.


As you can see, I took out the guest bed this week.  It looks messy now but it is coming together little by little!  :)

 
Here is a photo with his comforter, blankets, burp clothes, onsies, towels, and receiving blankets.  Actually, there is a lot on this iron board.  I am surprised it hasn't fell over yet!


Brixen's crib mattress, his little pillow, and the crib skirt.  I am trying to keep everything from getting wrinkled.  So far so good!  Can't wait to put the crib together!

That is about it for this week!  I was productive and looking forward to the weeks to come!  Next weekend, we are heading to PA for our Baby Shower with Chris' family.  We are very excited about it.  I am sure I will have a VERY LONG blog update for next weekend!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Great job getting so much done - ahhh, I can't wait to move and get started. You look awesome - your bump is getting so big! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rachel! It feels good to get a head start on things. I am not the one to wait the last minute. You will be able to get organized soon! Your move will be here before you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job blogging, this is exciting and alot of fun. Lets make a flip video for family and you can put on the blog.

    ReplyDelete