Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Week #26

Most of you know, Chris and I flew to Harrisburg, PA for our Baby Shower.  We left early Friday morning and got back late Sunday night.  So...  My Week #26 Update is a bit late this week!  I will blog later this week about our Baby Shower with photos and videos...  That will be a LONG ONE!

Week #26 
Baby Bump Photo

It is really hard to believe that I am already at Week #26!  It seems like just yesterday we were planning how we wanted to tell our families.  Approximately 14-weeks to go and WE ARE EXCITED!

I felt pretty good this week...  As I am nearing the Third Trimester, I have noticed it is harder for me to do things, such as, put on socks, take off my boots, and shave my legs.  However, it does seem easier to do things in the morning.  I think this is because I stuff my face all day and by the end of the night, I am HUGE!  LOL!  

Also, I noticed that I am starting to get tired earlier in the evening.  I am pretty good throughout the day.  And, if I do get a bit tired, I will take a nap or just relax with a cup of Hazelnut Coffee.  I am ready for bed around 9 PM now-a-days.  Fine by me...  :)

This upcoming week is a big week for us...  We have another OBGYN Appointment on Thursday, November 18, 2010.  Unfortunately, I cannot see my regular doctor because she is off the month of November for surgery.  But we are seeing her partner.  I guess it is good to know another doctor in the practice.  I have to get Glucose Testing this time.  Pretty soon we will start going every two-weeks.  The last month, it will be every week!

Also on Thursday, our Nursery Furniture is arriving from Buy Buy Baby.  So, I will be busy this week cleaning up the room for the furniture.  I also need to put the ribbon on Brixen's letters I painted for his nursery.  Just a lot of odds and ends.  PLUS...  I am starting to want everything CLEAN!  I had a hard time cleaning last time so I am thinking of hiring a cleaning lady just until after Brixen is born.  I am picky so hopefully, I can find a good one!

Alright, that is it for Week #26.  Check back later this week for an update on our Baby Shower in PA.  Chris is working on a video and we will post photos.  I will also blog about our OBGYN Appointment on Thursday.  I just love blogging!

3 comments:

  1. I love it, great blog, cant wait for our next doc appt, our class tonight and our car seat safety class tomorrow night. We are getting closer to meeting Brixen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather! I LOVE your baby bump - SO cute!! Glad you guys are back safely and looking forward to seeing pics and posts about your PA shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, you look beautiful! Brixen will be here before you know it! So close!

    ReplyDelete