Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Week #24

Week #24 - Baby Bump Photo


Wow!  I just can't believe how fast these weeks go!  It seems like I was just posting about Week #23.  And, now, we have approximately 16-weeks to go until we meet our Baby Boy!

I felt pretty good this week and had a lot of energy.  Got a lot done, especially with work and even around the house.  I decided a couple of days ago that I wanted to re-organize our entire closet in our bedroom.  It is organized now really well!  I just had that itch to start cleaning and organizing.  Everyone says "nesting."

I was able to get all of Brixen's bedding washed and started cleaning out the nursery.  We should have the furniture no later than Thanksgiving.  I called about it yesterday and it will be shipped from the FL store to Schaumburg sometime next week.  Typically, that takes about 2-weeks or less than they will deliver it to our house.  And, even put it together!  

All-in-all it was a pretty productive week!  I am happy!  Now, I am ready for the weekend of relaxation, fun, and food!  We are heading to MI tomorrow morning to see my family.  It has been almost 2-months since we have been there to visit.  I miss them!

My Aunt Sue, Aunt Sandy, and Cousin Amy flew into South Bend from FL to visit my Great Aunt Fran.  So, us girls will be having lunch together in St. Joe tomorrow when we get to town.  It will be a nice visit and I plan to take photos.  Of course, blog about it!

My Mom, Sister, and I will do a little shopping after lunch until we have dinner  with Chris, my Brother-in-Law, and his parents Saturday night.  I have been craving the Mark III in St. Joe for awhile now.  So, that is our plans for dinner and I can't wait to eat a burrito!

We will come home Sunday to relax, watch football, and prepare for another productive week!  It is always nice to relax on Sundays.  Probably head back sometime after breakfast.  My Mom is making us eggs and bacon!

I hope all of you have a great weekend!  Check back early next week for some photos of the weekend!  Family is so important to me and I am thankful to be able to spend time with them this weekend.  I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful Husband and family!

1 comment: