Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Week #22

Week #22 - Baby Bump Photo


While I am enjoying pregnancy very much, I am excited to meet our baby boy.  These next 18-weeks are going to go by very quickly so we are just planning to cherish this time we have now.  And, I definitely think we have been doing that with all our photos and videos!  :)

On Wednesday, we picked out our baby furniture at Buy Buy Baby.  Of course, we got a video but I am just waiting for Chris to finalize it.  Once he does, I will post it and write more about our baby furniture adventure.  We are very thankful to my Aunt Sue and Uncle Stephen who were able to get us 20% off.  THANKS!!!

Today, we went to see The Social Network.  Chris and I enjoyed it very much.  It was pretty interesting.  After the movie, we went to Babies R Us to add a couple more items to our baby registry.  It is always fun to go to baby stores so I definitely enjoyed it!  :)  Now, I think we are all set when it comes to our registry.  

We also registered at Beyond Bedding for Brixen's crib bedding.  There is a nice 9-piece set that I just fell in love with plus a few extras to go with the set.  It is perfect for our chocolate brown and light blue theme.  See below!


Basically, we have the whole room planned out.  I just hope the furniture does not take as long as they told us.  But over the next few weeks, I plan to get a things here and there.  By the time the furniture gets here, I should have everything and will be able to put the nursery together in no time.  I love organizing!

We did purchase a crib mattress today at Target.  A firm one that got great reviews and was for a great price!  Also, I went to Michael's today and bought wood letters BRIXEN to paint brown.  It is my craft project!  I bought light blue ribbon so that I can attach it to each letter and hang them on the wall above Brixen's crib.  I got this idea from our friends who had a baby in March and I just loved it.  I will have to put several coats of paint on each letter so it will take some time.  Glad I am getting a head start on it.

No big plans for the weekend.  It is suppose to be sunny and around 70 tomorrow.  I would like to head to the mall and pick up a few maternity shirts.  I still have not bought any and definitely need some.  The cold weather will be here soon.  I am looking for a few long sleeve shirts, sweaters, and maybe a dress for my baby shower!  I do love shopping...

Sunday, we will go to Church and of course, watch football!  The Bears play the Seahawks at home.  Sundays are so much fun in the Fall.  We both can't wait to have Brixen here for football season next year.  

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. The bedding looks so cute. Don't think I need to ask but you'll post pictures (or a video) when it's all set up, right? Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! We love photos and videos. Right now, the room is still our spare room with a bed. So, there are clothes, diapers, and tons of other stuff everywhere. I will probably start organizing soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bedding!! And try target - i had real good luck there with some nicer maternity shirts and dresses :)

    ReplyDelete