Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Beautiful Flowers and Great Friends

Yesterday, my wonderful Husband, bought me some beautiful flowers (photo is below)!  It was a GREAT day!  :)

I feel so blessed to have such an amazing Husband!  I can't believe that this Sunday will be our One-Year Anniversary on 10.10.10.  I know for sure that we are going to see Secretariat tomorrow morning.  And, heading to WI Saturday to pick pumpkins and apples.  We went to this place a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it.  Plus, the weather is suppose to be beautiful.  I heard sunny and almost 80.  Definitely want to take advantage of it because I bet this is the last really nice weekend!


Last night, we also had dinner with some good friends here in Chicago, Stephanie and Gary, and their baby girl, Isabella.  She was born in March.  It is always great getting together with them.  We had dinner at Bravo in downtown Evanston.  It was a perfect night!  

Stephanie, Gary, and Isabella got Brixen a couple of things too!  It was so nice of them and we greatly appreciate it.  It is so strange how time goes by so fast because last year at this time Stephanie was pregnant and we were getting ready to get married!  I can't wait for them to meet our little boy, Brixen.  Brixen will be able to play with Isabella!  Oh yea, those cute mittens and booties match the onesie my Sister, Brother-in-Law and their doggy Lexi bought for us this week! 


Well...  That is all for now.  I will update our blog tomorrow for Week #21.  I am sure we will also get videos this weekend from our adventure to WI.  We are planning to pick a little pumpkin for Brixen.  :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment