Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year - Week #33

Happy New Year - Week #33
Brixen Baby Bump Photo


Happy New Year Family and Friends!!!  WOW!  It is 2011...  The year that our Baby Boy is being born and we can finally say that he will be born NEXT MONTH!  Very exciting!

Well...  I have to say that I feel extremely blessed that I am still feeling great, sleeping amazing, and have no swelling!  I can still wear my Rings!  :)  I still have the most energy in the mornings when I wake up.  But once late afternoon hits into early evening, I do get a bit sleepy and sometimes even anxious/excited.  I find myself walking around the house and wondering what the heck I was going to do...  LOL!  I guess that is Pregnancy Brain!  Definitely feel like I am forgetting a lot and dropping things all the time.  It is harder to bend over and pick things up so I should stop dropping things!  :)

GUESS WHAT?  I made it until midnight...  Woohoo!  Chris and I decided to relax yesterday afternoon.  We both fell asleep watching The Dark Knight.  I just love that movie.  Chris has a very cozy office and we put the movie on in there and fell asleep on the pull out couch.  I think that little nap helped.  Plus, it was so relaxing!

Last night, after our nap, we went out to dinner at one of our favorite places called Dengeo's.  It has a lot of different foods and I am sure I have talked about it before in our blog.  Chris got a full slab of ribs with fries and I had a gyro sandwich with a salad.  It was delicious!  Afterward, we went to the grocery store to get a few things.  

We relaxed the rest of the night and watched the Countdown in New York.  Around 11:30 PM our time, we went down to our neighbors place.  They were having a small get together and invited us over.  I had some yummy sparkling juice and Chris had some champagne.  We stayed about an hour!  THE BEST PART WAS RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND KNOWING THAT OUR BABY BOY BRIXEN WILL BE BORN IN JUST A FEW SHORT WEEKS!

Chris and I enjoyed our low-key NYE very much...  Those are ALWAYS the BEST!  Now...  It is 2011 and another BIG year for us personally and professionally.  Most importantly, our son, Brixen, will be born sometime around February 18.  February has always been a big month for us...  Now it is going to be even bigger!  We have many birthdays in the month of February.  We also officially started Blue Harvest Properties, Inc. in February AND got in engagement in Oahu on February 9, 2009!  

As far as our businesses go, we have many, many exciting things in-store for 2011 and beyond!  This past year was by-far the best year of business yet, however, each year seems to get easier and easier.  We can't wait to launch Hot Damn Short Sales, something that has been in the making for a few years.  Of course, we will continue with Short Sales since I love them so much and have learned that patience and diligence is the key to success in Short Sales.  As of today (Jan. 1), I am officially an Associate Broker with Green Brick Realty.  This will allow me to list and sell properties.  My primarily focus will be working with families here in North Chicagoland stop the foreclosure and move on with their lives.  Lots of new marketing and advertising plans coming our way...  It is all in the works right now!  PLUS...  We are going to be taking on several new rehab projects.  WOW!  That seems like a lot...  Who knows what else Chris and I will come up with!  I LOVE THAT WE BOTH THINK ALIKE!  We both feel so blessed that we are able to be Husband/Wife, Best Friends, and Business Partners.  Truly Blessed!

The rest of the weekend will be packed with...  You guessed it!  FOOTBALL!  There are Bowl Games on today and tomorrow is the final week of the regular season for NFL.  Since the Bears are already in the Play-Offs (Play-Offs?) we are not too worried about the games tomorrow!  But the best part of this first weekend of 2011 is SPENDING QUALITY TIME WITH MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND EATING HIS AMAZING CHILI!

CHEERS TO 2011 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

  1. happy new year! i had a great christmas and new years and love reading the blog. Brixen will be here next month! next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow. lyvm

    ReplyDelete