Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

OBGYN Appointment: 01.12.2011

This afternoon, we had another OBGYN Appointment.  We were ready to walk out the door for our 12:00 PM appointment and we got a call saying Dr. Swenson was still in Labor & Delivery.  So...  The appointment got pushed back until about 1:15 PM.  No big deal!  :)

Seems like these appointments get longer and longer every time we go...  I think I just get impatient waiting to see Dr. Swenson.  ;)  She is a very busy doctor so she must get behind in her schedule a lot.  Not a big deal since we work from home but I learning to be patient!  Although, before we went into our appointment, Brixen was sure moving around A LOT!  He has been doing this a lot lately and we are enjoying every second of it!

The OB Appointment went GREAT!   We are measuring right on-schedule.  Right now, I am 34.5-weeks.  Can't believe another week of our pregnancy is almost gone!  Brixen's Heart Beat was 160 and Dr. Swenson said it sounded GREAT!  That's our BOY!  :)  He gets excited to show off his heart beat to Mommy and Daddy.  We sure do love it!  My blood pressure was good and I lost one-pound, so that means I have gained a total of 24-pounds.  Not too bad!  Less I have to loose when Brixen is born!

We have one more 2-week appointment, which is on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 than we start going every week after that.  We scheduled those appointments and made one even for Wednesday, February 23, 2011.  Hoping we won't be attending that one!  I still think Brixen will be here on 02.22.2011.  A lot of people seem to think I am going to go early but I don't really feel that yet.  No contractions but I do have dull cramping once in awhile.  Dr. Swenson didn't seem to concerned.  I was surprised to learn that she won't be doing any Vaginal Exams on me until Week #38 to see if I have progressed at all.  I guess I assumed it was earlier.  But that is only 3-weeks away and it will go by fast!

GUESS WHAT???  Dr. Swenson said that Brixen's Head is already DOWN!  I was happy about that and probably figured since I am getting a lot of higher kicks these days!  Brixen wants to make sure Mommy knows he is in there and excited to meet us both!  :)  All-in-all the appointment went well!  We are so thankful and blessed to have such a healthy pregnancy.  Now...  We are looking forward to the next 5-weeks and meeting OUR SON!  

No comments:

Post a Comment