Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Week #34

Brixen Baby Bump Photo
Week #34

WOW!  Would you look at that belly??!!??  Yesterday marked Week #34, which means we have about 6-weeks until we become Mommy and Daddy!  This is very, very exciting!  It is hard to concentrate now because all we can think about is our Baby Boy.  

We had a very productive and busy week!  Got a lot done for the start of the New Year with the business.  Things are coming together already for 2011 but nothing in Real Estate happens over night.  I have learned to have patience over these past few years.  It takes time and I never understood that at first but I do now.  I feel like that will help me with being a Mommy too.
I am still feeling pretty good!  I get a bit uncomfortable at night and getting up a lot to go to the bathroom.  But when I am sleeping, I sleep good.  I am very, very slow these days AND dropping things like crazy!  I am tired of bending over to pick stuff up!  :)  Forgetting a lot too!  I have always been extremely organized but now I feel like I have to write down every little thing, like even going to the bathroom.  LOL!  Just kidding!

Today, is our Chicago Baby Shower and play-offs start.  Tomorrow, we will be going to Church and also watching more football.  I can't believe the season is coming to an end.  Crazy!  Seems like we were getting excited for the first game, which we went too for Chris' birthday!  The Bears play next weekend.  AND...  We actually changed our Breastfeeding Class because if the Bears win next weekend, they will be playing on Sunday, January 23, 2011.  We didn't want to miss that game.  So, now, we are taking the Breastfeeding Class at a different hospital, Highland Park on Thursday, January 13, 2011.  Glad it worked out that way.
Another busy week a head of us with the business.  I have a meeting on Tuesday morning.  Tons of stuff to do in the office.  We have an OBGYN Appointment on Wednesday.  Class on Thursday and going to finish up any last minute shopping on Friday.  Date Day!  So, before I know it, I will be back blogging about Week #35!  

Chris and I set-up an Online Baby Pool...  It is a great way for family and friends to join in the excitement and anticipation of Brixen's arrival.  We have a lot of guesses thus far.  You can always change your guess as the BIG DAY gets closer.  But I am planning to lock the game a couple weeks before my Due Date so that no one can make changes.  It should be a fun and exciting game!  ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. I feel you - I am feeling very slow and clumsy!! you look great though. I can't believe we are this far. where did all the time go!!

    ReplyDelete