Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Mommy and Daddy-to Be

Chris and I didn't get professional photos taken of us during our pregnancy.  It is the middle of Winter!  I am feeling HUGE and WHITE!  I bet if we were in our final weeks of pregnancy in the Summer months I would have felt differently.  So...  My Sister and Brother-in-Law snapped some photos of us prior to leaving on Sunday.  It was very nice of them and something we will be able to look back on in years to come.  Check them out!




















Check back tomorrow...  We finished Brixen's Nursery!  We are going to take photos and a video later tonight.  I plan to blog about it tomorrow.  Brixen' Nursery turned out amazing and we are both very happy with it.  On Wednesday, we have an OB Appointment.  So, I will also blog about that sometime on Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. wow, do i ever feel like the luckiest guy in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pics are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics! My favorite is the 2nd one by the crib with your shirt up and you are leaning back into Chris! You two look so in love and so relaxed and ready for baby Brixen!!! Congrats! A few short weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics Heather!! You're getting so close, I can't believe it. And your hair is SO long - good work with the vitamins ;)
    Looking forward to your upcoming posts on the room and your appt

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, those pictures are much more special than a professional- they are in your own home! :) they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete