Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week #37 - Full Term!!!

Week #37
Full Term Baby Bump!!!


WE MADE IT...  We are Full-Term!  Woohoo...  This is very exciting because if Brixen were to come NOW, he is considered Full-Term.  But I think he will wait a bit longer.  DON'T FORGET TO PLAY OUR ONLINE BABY POOL!  I will send out an email and FB message as a reminder.  I will probably close it within the next 7 to 10-days!  

Since yesterday we were Full-Term...  We decided to CELEBRATE!  Chris and I went to the movies.  True Grit!  It was pretty good.  Dragged a little bit in the middle but overall a good movie.  The girl in the movie was a great actress, perfect for the role.  We enjoyed some movie popcorn with butter and jalapeno peppers...  Yummy!  Oh, and, a big glass of soda (diet)!  We had a very nice time.  We enjoy going to the movies so hoping to get a couple more in before Baby Brixen arrives!

After the movies, we walked around at World Market.  I LOVE THAT PLACE!  We have a lot of furniture from there.  Looks great in our place and hoping to do a lot more shopping this year.  Definitely want to add a few pieces to our Living Area.  Going to re-design our Master Bedroom and my Office.  I already have a ton of ideas in my head!  LOL!

We also went to Barnes & Nobles...  We love going to the book store.  Didn't stay as long as we usually do because my back was starting to get sore.  Chris got a Star Wars Magazine and I bought a cute notebook to keep track of my Breastfeeding schedule.  :)  I love cute little notebooks!  Off to the grocery store after that...  I decided I wanted to make us a nice dinner!  I LOVE to cook but lately, I felt like by the end of the day, I haven't had much energy.  I was feeling great yesterday and still feeling great this morning!  :)

I made Peppercorn Pork Loin with Homemade Mashed Potatoes and a Salad.  It was delicious!!!  WOW!  It was a great meal and we were stuffed afterward.  We haven't had a meal like that in a long time.  We also bought some filets that are wrapped in bacon at the store and planning to make those probably Sunday night.  Yummy!  It was a nice evening...  We had dinner at our big table and it was set all nice! 

As far as this past week went...  IT WAS GREAT!  Productive week.  Looking forward to the upcoming week and trying to finish a lot of things before Brixen's arrival.  But, if not, it can wait until I decide to return to our business.  Not sure when that will be exactly.  I LOVE WHAT WE DO!  So...  I am sure I will start doing a little bit here and there.  Can't wait to spend that time with our SON!

No big plans for the weekend...  Just spending some quality time with each other and doing the "little things" that we enjoy.  Antique Shopping...  Target...  Starbucks...  Etc.  So fun to be able to just tinker around with my wonderful Husband and Best Friend.  I LOVE MY HUSBAND SO MUCH!  Have a great weekend everyone!  Check back later for updated photos on Brixen's Nursery and a fun video!  

No comments:

Post a Comment