Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Week #31

Week #31
Brixen Baby Bump Photo

WOW!  I look much bigger than I did last week!  According to my belly measurement, it only grew about a half an inch.  Strange!  Brixen is definitely growing inside of my tummy!

We had a good week!  An OBGYN Appointment on Wednesday, which I blogged about below.  It went well and Chris was able to get Brixen's Heart Beat on video so we could all hear it.  I just love hearing his heart beat.  Puts a smile on our faces.

As we are coming to the close of 2010, there are a few things left to get done for the business but overall the last couple weeks of the year are not that busy.  Just planning for 2011 and finalizing anything left from 2010.  It has been a great year!  But we both are looking forward to 2011 not only because our son will be born but because we have a lot in-store for our business.  Had a couple of great meetings this week for opportunities in 2011.  Just waiting to finalize everything and I am sure I will blog about our business plans sometime around the New Year!

Last night, we went to one of our favorite places, Dengeo's.  They have great ribs and I like the gyro sandwich and Greek salad.  Yummy!  We have been going there the past couple of Friday's.  It has a nice atmosphere and it is pretty close to home.  After ward, we went to Blockbuster and got a couple of movies...  Prancer and Legendary.  We watched Prancer last night!  It has been many, many years since I have seen that movie.  I thought it would be nice to watch a Christmas movie plus it was my turn to pick!  Chris and I always enjoy the same kind of movies but we like to take turns picking.  We will probably watch Legendary sometime day!

I definitely have noticed over the past couple of days, it is starting to get harder to do things.  It takes me a bit longer to get out of bed to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, which I am going about 3 to 4-times.  I get uncomfortable sitting in certain positions.  And, when we went to the movie theater yesterday to see The Fighter (great movie!), Brixen is starting to kick in a lot of different areas, mainly my ribs!  :)  

All-in-all it was another great week...  Looking forward to Christmas next weekend.  Chris and I always have our Christmas here in Chicago Christmas Eve morning.  We head to MI sometime that day and go to Church with my Mom that evening.  Christmas Day is always relaxing, which we are excited about.  Not sure when we will come home.  Since Christmas falls on a Saturday this year, we may come home on Sunday.  Just playing everything by ear!  

This is such a special time of year...  Be sure to cherish the moments with family and friends.  Take a minute to just look around you and realize that it is a beautiful time of year.  You should all be thankful!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Yay - Merry Christmas - hope you guys have a great weekend!!
    And you DO look bigger - ahhh, February is getting closer and closer!! :)

    ReplyDelete