Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Week #29

Week #29
Baby Brixen Bump Photo

Now, that we have our Christmas Tree up, my Weekly Photos will be taken by here!  Same spot just with a Christmas Tree.  Wow...  Look at that belly!  Baby Brixen sure is growing and I am feeling it!

This week went by very fast!  It seems like we were just having Thanksgiving.  Chris' family was in-town on Monday so we didn't do much work that day.  So, Tuesday was pretty busy with catch up stuff and we had a meeting.  I was starting to feel like I was getting sick too!

On Wednesday, I didn't do ANYTHING!  I was feeling really bad...  My whole body ached, my throat hurt, and my nose was stuffy.  Chris took great care of me.  I just drank a lot of fluids and took a couple of Tylenol to help with my achy body.  It worked because I woke up on Thursday feeling much better.  I still have a bit of a cold and tired out from the weekend, but so glad I don't feel like I did on Wednesday.

We headed to MI on Friday for our Baby Shower, which was Saturday!  Chris took a lot of photos, which I am now uploading on FB.  Once he creates the video, I will write a blog update.  We had a blast!  But kept hearing about the Winter Storm Warning and decided to drive back last night.  It was probably a smart idea because Mom said they were getting a lot of snow.  It is sunny right now in Chicago!

Next time we see my family in MI will be for Christmas.  After that, we will not see them until Brixen is born.  We won't be back to MI until Spring time.  That seems so far away but time flies by and we will be excited to take Baby Brixen to MI for the first time!

2 comments:

  1. You look so stinkin CUTE!!!!! Once Brixen is here, you will really wonder where the time goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kim! :) Feeling great and we are getting really excited for his arrival!

    ReplyDelete