Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Week #30

Week #30
Brixen Baby Bump Photo
WOW!  I am getting HUGE!  I swear it happens over night because I don't remember feeling this big last week!  I measure my belly every week and I am still the same measurement I have been for the past couple of weeks.  Not sure how that is possible!  :)

Approximately 10-weeks left to go!  SO EXCITING!!!  Next week, we will be on single digit weeks!  Time is going by so fast but Chris and I are enjoying every minute of this special time in our lives.  You have too...  It's not like I will be pregnant forever.  You have to cherish every moment and make the most of it. 

We had another great week!  Getting lots of things done for the end of the year for our business.  Starting to plan for 2011.  It will be another big year for us personally and professionally...  We are very excited about our future!  

We both are almost done with our Christmas shopping.  Just a few things left to get and we will be all set.  Trying to get this done this week so that we aren't out and about the week of Christmas.  We always enjoy this time of the year.  And...  It is suppose to snow this weekend!  Rain today, turning to snow tonight and snow all day tomorrow.  Going to get very cold here.  About 0 degrees or even below for the low temperature.

All-in-all we had another productive week!  I am feeling great!  Still sleeping good at night.  Sometimes I seem to wake-up a bit sore in my legs.  But thankfully, I am sleeping at least 8-hours and feeling well-rested when I wake up in the morning.  I still have plenty of energy throughout the day, which is a good thing because I still have a lot of things I want to get done by the end of the year for our business and stuff for Brixen.  Come January, I probably won't be doing too much!  But by the time 9 PM or so rolls around, I am ready for bed!  

No big plans this weekend!  Today, we are going to relax.  This afternoon, we are going to go to our friends open house.  They just completed a rehab and it is near us.  Tomorrow, we will go to Church and watch football!  GO BEARS!  Big game for them...  They play New England and we are NOT big fans of New England! 

1 comment:

  1. hope you had a good weekend! Can't believe 9-10 weeks to go - wow!!

    ReplyDelete