Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Week #38 - A Bit Late!

Week #38 - WOW (14-Days)!
Brixen Baby Bump Photo

 
Where has the time gone???  We found out we were pregnant on Sunday, June 13, 2010!  What happened to Summer, Fall, and Winter?  I know we are still in the Winter Season but before we know it, Spring will be here.  When Chris and I first found-out we were pregnant, we thought 9-months was a long time to wait to meet our baby.  BUT IT SURE HAS GONE BY FAST!  The saying is, "Time flies when you are having fun!"  We have had an amazing last 9-months and can't wait to see what God has in-store for us once Brixen arrives!

We had an interesting week...  Especially, with the 3rd Largest Blizzard in Chicago History.  We didn't really work for a couple of days!  Being stuck in the house did get a bit boring but it doesn't take much to entertain us.  We tinkered around the house and got some more things ready for Brixen.  We also watched movies and took some time for just US.  :)  It was relaxing but it felt great to get out of the house on Thursday when we went to our OB Appt and looked at properties.  

As far as how I am feeling...  On Monday evening, I started to get menstrual-like cramps.  Since that night, they have gotten a bit stronger.  I am starting to have contractions, if you read about our OB Appointment.  They are over every 5-minutes.  Seems like I am feeling them most in the evenings but Brixen has been letting me sleep good at night.  I woke-up this morning (Saturday) with a headache and some more cramping.  But right now, I am feeling good.  I did some cleaning and baked blueberry muffins.  

Everyone seems to think I will have Brixen prior to February 18, 2011.  I guess only time will tell.  Personally, I feel like Brixen will come sooner BUT I do not want to get our hopes up.  First babies tend to be late so we are just remaining positive and enjoying the last few days.  We do go back to our regular OB on Wednesday so we are looking forward to seeing if I have made any progress, which I am sure I have!  :) 

2 comments:

  1. i walked around dilated at a 4 for two weeks with my son... the nurse didn't know why he was still in there hahaha. maybe it's meant to be and he will be born on 2-22 :)

    ReplyDelete