Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

OBGYN Appointment: 02.09.2011

I know a lot of family and friends were looking for this Blog Post yesterday.  I apologize for not getting it up sooner.  Our OB Appointment was long and by the time we got done, we had to rush to our Tax Accountant for our Personal and Corporate Taxes.  Yuck!  Afterward, we had Jimmy's Johns and by the time we got home, I was tired and ready to relax!

Our OB Appointment went well!  I have to be put on a monitor these last couple of weeks...  Well, Brixen decided he wanted to have sleepy-time so Dr. Swenson had to put this vibrating thing on my tummy to wake him up.  IT SURE DID! WAKE HIM UP!  He moved around a lot after that and continued through the night!  Once he was awake, things went a lot faster.  Brixen is doing WELL!  

His Heart Beat was a range since I was on the monitor so I couldn't get an exact number.  My blood pressure was good and I gained another pound from last week.  That means I am up 28-pounds total.  Not bad!  AND LOOKING FORWARD TO LOSING THE WEIGHT!  :)  And...  Looking forward to many, many more things.  But all of that will come with time and right now, we are both enjoying these last few days or even hours!

According to Dr. Swenson, I am still dilated at 1 BUT Brixen is very, very low.  I really don't know what all that means.  Maybe him being low is a sign that labor is near?  I hope so!  She didn't say much else, just that she would see me next week.  So...  Now, we go back on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 at 1:00 PM.  That is if we make it until that day.  My Dad arrives on February 16 in South Bend.  And, our official Due Date is Friday, February 18.  

1 comment:

  1. eeks!! Sounds like it's coming! Hope it is soon for us both :) :)
    Glad all is well with Brixen and you!

    ReplyDelete