Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

4th of July Weekend

It was ONE YEAR ago that we told my family that we were pregnant!  I remember the exact dates...  We told Mom, Bruce, Ashlee, and Kyle on Friday, July 2, 2010 at Mom's house.  And, we told Dad and Sherry on Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at Jimmy's in New Buffalo.  We got everything on video...  I posted these a year ago but thought I would post again!  ENJOY!




This 4th of July Weekend, we spent in Michigan with our SON!  We went there on a Saturday morning and left Monday morning.  It was nice to get away from the City and relax.  We didn't do much of anything but visit and eat a lot of food!  But I guess that is expected over a holiday weekend!

Saturday, we spent the day at GramJo's with Aunt Ashlee and Uncle Kyle.  That night we grilled-out at Moms house.  On Sunday, we went to the beach and grilled-out again with everyone including Mom and Bruce for my birthday.  We had so much food and everything was delicious!  I even got to blow out candles on my 28th birthday cake.  LOL!  Two more years and I will be 30!  We were planning to go light off fireworks with Ashlee and Kyle but the Keller family was exhausted.  Brixen fell asleep on Daddy's chest and Daddy fell asleep too!  We all went to bed around 8:30 PM and slept until morning.  

Brixen slept really well at GramJo's in the pack n play she bought for him.  We had a wonderful time visiting with my family.  We got tons of photos and I have posted all of them on FB.  We even took Brixen to Tiny Tots park right by my Mom's house.  VERY FUN WEEKEND!  Thank you to my Mom who made very delicious and yummy food for my birthday.  Thanks to Aunt Ashlee and Uncle Kyle for hanging out with us and Brixen Buddy!  See you guys at the end of July for your visit to Chicago!  WE LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment