Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

3-Months!!!


Brixen Christopher is 3-months old today!!!  Isn't that picture the cutest ever???  I couldn't decide on 3 different photos so if you want to see the other two, they are on Facebook.  Anyway, like I say every month, I can't believe how fast these months go by!  

Brixen is doing GREAT!  He doesn't go back to the Pediatrician until next month so I do not have any stats for you but I know he weighs over 13-lbs now!  Big boy and growing so fast!  He is starting to grow out of 3-month clothes.  Mostly in 3 to 6-months now and at night I put him in 6-month sleepers because it gives him more room!

Nights are going great!  He goes to bed between 7:30 PM and 8 PM.  He gets up for Chris around 1 AM and than for me between 5 AM and 6 AM.  Sometimes he even goes back to sleep after that.  We have such a great system down, I am loving that I can get sleep.  I think that he will be sleeping through the night soon.  Maybe another month or so.  During the day, he doesn't sleep that long when he does take naps and there really isn't a schedule.  When he sleeps, he sleeps!  

Over the next month, we will be busy!  Heading to Michigan this weekend for a cook-out at my Mom's house.  The weekend after is Memorial Day Weekend.  My Aunt Fran and Aunt Sandy are coming to Chicago for the day on Thursday, May 26 and sometime that weekend we will head back to Michigan.  My Dad will be here from FL.  It will be nice to see him since he hasn't seen Brixen since he was born!  

We are hoping that Chris' Sister, Brittany will be visiting in June.  Work is always busy and getting even busier, which is great!  We are balancing everything great too!  We both are so in-love with our son.  Each day gets better and better, especially now that he has this little personality.  So fun!  Hoping to blog more but I always say that and never find the time!  Thanks for always reading our blog!

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute!!! He looks just like Chris, but without hair :)

    ReplyDelete