Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Month #2

Today, Brixen Christopher, is 2-months old!  Such a big boy!  He had his 2-Month Well Check-Up on Friday.  If you haven't read that update, please see below.  I just can't believe that 2-months ago today I was in labor with our Son!  It truly is crazy how fast time goes by.

Things get easier and easier everyday!  Right now, we have a pretty good schedule but I have to admit it is a challenge trying to work at home and take care of a baby.  I am sure as time goes on, I will get better at it.  Throughout the day, I would say that Brixen takes two naps in his cribs.  Morning and afternoon.  I am hoping he starts to sleep longer at his naps.  It is usually about 1-hour but it would be nice if it was 2-hours.  He eats every 3-hours but trying to push it longer so that he eats more but not so often.  I guess that will eventually help him sleep through the night quicker.  He goes to bed around 8 to 8:30 PM and gets up between 12 AM and 1 AM.  Daddy gets up with him at this time since usually he is still up.  Daddy is a night person and Mommy is more of a morning person.  I get up with him between 3 AM and 4 AM.  After that, he usually sleeps another 3-hours until about 6 AM to 7 AM.  I get up and stay up after that unless it is the weekends.  Brixen will go back to sleep for a bit but not long.  I try to get my morning stuff done during this time.  

We went back to Church FINALLY yesterday!  It felt great to be back.  Everyone loved Brixen and thought he was so adorable!  Makes me smile!  He was very good during Church.  Cried a little so I just walked around with him.  After Church, we went up to Highland Park (this cute little town North of us).  We had BBQ at this place...  It was cute, however, someone stole Chris' sunglasses that we got on our Honeymoon in Hawaii.  We got to the restaurant just as it opened.  We were the only customers sitting in this corner.  An employee came over to clean and after that we didn't see them.  It is frustrating because there isn't really anything we can do about it.  I don't understand why EVERYONE CAN'T DO THE RIGHT THING!  I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I stole something.  Sad...

Not much else is new with the Keller Family!  We have no plans for Easter right now.  And, the weather is suppose to be very cold this week so that is disappointing.  Hoping the weather gets nicer soon so that we can go for walks everyday.  Thanks for reading our blog!  Have a great week!  Check back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment