Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Our Baby's Heart Beat: Thursday, August 19, 2010

After spending 8-days in Florida for Star Wars Celebration 5 and visiting family, we were anxious to get back home for our IMPORTANT ULTRASOUND!  This appointment was something we were looking forward too for several weeks so when the time finally came, it was a moment that words cannot express!


Since I am already emotional, hearing our Baby's Heart Beat made me CRY!!!  I believe it was at that moment I really felt pregnant!  There is a little one growing inside of me!  It is such an unexplainable feeling.  The sound of our Baby's Heart Beat is a miracle!  I can't wait to go back at 20-weeks and hear it again.  
We could actually see our Baby moving around in my tummy with this ultrasound and even the heart beating out of its little chest.  WOW!  All my Mommy friends have explained this moment but until you actually experience it yourself with your own baby...  You truly don't understand!  It was the best moment EVER!  I could have sat there all day.  Nothing can get better than my Husband there holding my hand and us hearing our Baby's Heart Beat for the first time!

The technician lady said that she was very pleased with the growth of our Baby and that everything looked great!  However, our Baby was being a bit stubborn!  She had to tap on my belly a few times so our Baby would go in the right position for more photos.  :)  
She did give us an indication of what she thought the SEX was...  But of course no telling until 20-weeks!  We are going to see our OBYGN this week, Wednesday, August 25, 2010 so she can go over the ultrasound with us and just to check up on me and Baby.  Dr. Swenson was able to email me over the weekend and this is what she said...

"This ultrasound looks great. Your next ultrasound will be at 20 weeks."

Stay tuned for another Blog Update this week after our OBGYN appointment...  I will be writing about what we are calling our Baby now and the names we have picked out if it is a BOY or a GIRL.

Thanks again for visiting our Blog...  Be sure to put in your vote on whether you think we are having a BOY or a GIRL.  Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment