Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pregnancy Test Day

When I woke up on Sunday, June 13, 2010 at 6:30 AM, something told me to take a Pregnancy Test. Since Chris and I decided we wanted to take it together, I woke him up. Three minutes seems like a LONG TIME when you are waiting to see if it says Pregnant or Not Pregnant. FINALLY... It said PREGNANT!!! Chris and I were both extremely happy, especially since we had only been trying for just over a month!

Chris' Reaction: Cool! It really works! WE DID IT!

My Reaction: What? Really? OMG! I am PREGNANT! I am going to be a Mommy!

We feel truly blessed to be starting this next chapter in our lives... It is a very exciting time! That is one of the main reasons why I wanted to start a Blog. It is a perfect way for family and friends to keep up with Our Journey of Life. I will do my best to keep our Blog up-to-date with photos, videos, etc. We want all of you to enjoy this special time in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment